PRIVACY STATEMENT CERRIX BV
If CERRIX receives or has access to your personal data, we will treat this data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
CERRIX is committed to protecting the personal data of its website visitors and business relations. That is why personal data is handled carefully and secured in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp) and the new General Data Protection Regulation.
1. When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data if:
- you visit our website,
- you enter or leave your details on our website,
- you enter your data or leave it at our location,
- you register in another way or are registered to use our activities and / or services,
- in the context of a business relationship with CERRIX
2. Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the following purposes:
- Communication. For making offers for and / or providing and exchanging information about and for the benefit of the services and other activities of responsible or its group companies. For example, information can be provided and exchanged through or through a newsletter, leaving a comment on a website, using social media and the personal account. Other activities include events.
- In the context of an agreement with a supplier. For the preparation, realization, implementation and termination of the agreement with suppliers.
- Development. For training, education and other forms of personal development.
3. What personal information do we collect from you?
CERRIX can process the following personal data of you. You are responsible for ensuring that we have access to your correct and relevant information.
- The CERRIX website automatically collects certain information about the (devices of) visitors to our websites, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website , the internet address of the website from which you are linked directly to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website that you visit, the pages of the website that you have visited and the information that you have viewed, information about the the type of device you use for your visit to the site, the geo location where you are located and the material you send or download from the website. This technical information is used to manage the website and system administrator, and to improve the quality and effectiveness of the website.
- Data voluntarily entered or left behind via our website (via a contact form, a registration form, etc.)
- Data about downloads from the website for White Papers, training and education.
4. With whom can we share your personal data?
CERRIX may pass on your personal data to its clients, suppliers and subcontractors who provide services or carry out orders (processors), government agencies and other business relationships on behalf of CERRIX. We also provide information in cases where we are required to do so, for example through a court order or a court decision.
The provision of personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or implementation of the agreement in accordance with the purposes as stated under "Why do we collect your personal data?"
5. How long we keep data
CERRIX will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
6. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to info@Cerrix.com.To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We hereby request that you make your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. CERRIX will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within two weeks.
CERRIX takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
8. Do we process your data outside the Netherlands?
Your personal data can be transferred outside the Netherlands. CERRIX has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the transferred personal data are adequately protected.
9. Questions, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by CERRIX, you can contact us by e-mail at info@Cerrix.com
This version is valid from July 31, 2019