With effect from 7 July 2023.
CERRIX is committed to protecting the personal data of its website visitors and business relations. That is why personal data is handled carefully and secured in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If CERRIX receives or has access to your personal data, we will treat this data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The data that we collect
1. Information you voluntarily provide to us may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information, for example when you fill in a form on our website, contact us, report a problem with our website, request a demo, register for an event, when you post material on our website, participate in surveys or when you request more information or services from us.
- Other information you provide to us, such as billing information or information related to job applications.
2. Information from external parties.
We may collect or use information we receive about you from external parties in relation to your use of the website or attendance at an event. For example, we may receive information about you from our business partners in relation to your registration details for events. We also use external parties for reporting and analysis to measure the effectiveness of our website and marketing efforts and to find areas for improvement.
We may combine information we receive from third parties with information you provide to us for updates, expansion or to provide you with tailored information about our products, services, and events.
3. Information we collect while you navigate our website.
As you navigate our website, we may also automatically collect information about your visit to the website, such as your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources you use, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser. This technical information is used to manage the website and to improve the quality and effectiveness of the website content.
The use of processed data
We may use the data we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain and improve our website and its content.
- To make you able to register yourself for our events.
- To provide you with information about our products and services that you request from us.
- To process your job application request and to contact you in this context.
- To notify you of changes to our website or to obtain any required approvals.
- For analytics, marketing, advertising, and other business purposes.
How we share information
We may share the personal data you provide to us with the following categories of recipients:
1. Business partners and service providers that we use to support our business activities or provide services on our behalf. If you share your data with business partners, your data will be subject to the Privacy Statement of the respective business partner.
2. A potential acquirer (and its employees and advisers) in relation to a proposed merger, acquisition or any sale or transfer (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or bankruptcy), in which case personal data about you held by us will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
3. An authorized law enforcement agency, regulator, government agency, court or other third party, to:
- comply with a court order, a request from a competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation.
- and to safeguard the rights, property, or safety of CERRIX B.V. or others.
4. Any other person with your explicit consent to disclosure.
Personal information will never be sold, rented, or traded with external parties for their promotional purposes.
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the Netherlands. CERRIX B.V. has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all transferred personal data is adequately protected. If you need more information about our international transfer of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawfull basis for processing
We collect personal data from you if we have obtained your consent to do so or if you have provided the data voluntarily, if we need the personal data for the performance of a contract with you, or if the processing of the data is in our legitimate interest (including but not limited to, responding to communications, attracting new customers and potential customers, running our business and developing new business activities, keeping our records up to date) and is not undermined by your interests in relation to data protection or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you.
CERRIX B.V. will not keep your personal data longer than necessary than for the purpose for which we collect it.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of the personal data we collect, process or share, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. CERRIX will respond to your request as quickly as possible.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
CERRIX B.V. reserves the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by appropriate online notification or by other means (this may include notification by email if we have your contact details) and will seek your consent if required by applicable law. Please review the Privacy Statement regularly to be aware of any updates or changes we may have made.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or find additional contact information below.
Koninginnegracht 29, 2514 AB Den Haag, Netherlands
Phone number: +31 (0)70-363 77 33
By using our website and submitting information through our contact form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described herein.